Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 25, 2008

A visit with Austin & Dominic

Austin & Dominic were in town this week from Dallas. It was so great to see them as we miss them all so much!! Monday night, Matt, the babies and I went out with Austin and some of her other friends. It was fun to see people we hadn't seen in a long time. On Wednesday we took the kids to the farm and had a good time watching the kids see the animals and interact with each other. I can't believe how much Dominic has grown. I remember the cookie exchange when Austin announced she was pregnant with him. Then when he was born, we went to visit and I left the hospital saying I wanted another baby... nine months later Ryan was born... HAHA!!

A few pictures...


Ethan & Dominic posing with the horse.


Dominic checks out the donkey.


Dominic, Ethan and Ryan checking out the horses.


Ethan and Ryan


Dominic and Ethan

No comments: