Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

"Grateful"

Webster's Definition:

appreciative of benefits received; expressing gratitude

My Family's Definition:

I'm not sure we can put into words the gratitude we have for all of the wonderful people who have helped us in numerous way over the past five weeks. Aaron & McKenna will be five weeks old tomorrow and we are still receiving meals! What an amazing thing! We send notes of thanks and pictures of our babies, but is it really enough to get across how thankful we really are? So if you're reading this and you've help us in any way, please know how much we appreciate your kindness!! We will do our best to pay it forward!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have truly been amazed by people's kindness as well! I feel like I have been a horrible friend by not doing all of these things myself for others, with all the wonderful things everyone has done for us!! But we will definitely be passing on the good deeds, it wouldn't be right if we didn't!! :)

And the babies tag team us all the time, especially when I am home by myself or whenever I need to put them down to do something for the other kids!! It will be funny in a few years time when we look back on it though!!!LOL

Sleep is good! Almost as good as getting out of the house. Glad all is going well on you rend as well!!