Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh the funny things he says...

I was sitting on the bed this morning feeding Aaron. Ethan came over and sat by us and was kissing on his baby brother. He was making observations about how Aaron's big toe wasn't as big as his yet and how his hands were so little. Out of the blue he says, "Aaron has a little butt, not like my butt. My butt is big and it has a really big crack in it." Then he continued on about Aaron's features as I sat there trying not to laugh. What a funny guy! Through all of this, Daddy & McKenna were sound asleep next to us. As I was telling Matt about it later, he asked when he said all of this... oh, to be able to sleep through anything like my husband can!

In other news... after a 9:30 feeding last night, the babies only got up once to eat at 1:45 and then slept all the way until 7:00!!! Let's hope this is a trend that sticks!

2 comments:

jmabelle said...

Ethan is just the cutest! What a sweetheart he is. Tell him Grandma loves him and misses him

Debbie said...

Don't you love what their little minds come up with! Every day my 6 year old comes up with something new. We always sit there and think where did that come from. Ethan is so cute!

Yea on the sleep!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!! Send some my way as well. :)