Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Soon We Forget

I look at this picture now and it's hard to imagine I was THAT big just a month ago. I can barely remember what it was like to walk around carrying that belly. The other pictures are two days before we had the babies. I had been put on bedrest for the last three days of my pregnancy. I was feeling guilty that we couldn't do special things with the boys, so I decided to have them paint my belly. They had a blast! We did cheat just a little bit and take them to Chuck E Cheese that day too, but I stayed in my chair the entire time. I had three different people come up and ask me how many babies I had in my belly. Looking at the picture, you know why!!









1 comment:

jmabelle said...

I think what you have done to introduce the boys to the new babies is really wonderful. I feel that this will help them cope with the new transition in all of your lives. I am very proud of you and your family.

Love,
Mom