Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

WW Update

Yesterday was an exciting day for me. The previous two weeks I was getting frustrated with the small losses I was seeing. I still have a lot to lose and I wasn't expecting to slow down or plateau this soon, so I was getting very frustrated. I brought it up at my meeting last week and my leader and some of the other members gave me some suggestions. I did everything they said and had a great loss this week. I lost 3.6 lbs, bringing my total loss since April 30 to 31.8 lbs lost!!!! I'm very happy to hit this milestone and now I'm working hard to get to 40!!!

2 comments:

Granny said...

GOOD JOB! You are doing so well - we are so proud of you Kelly! - this is quite an accomplishment!

wildrose stamper said...

Holy Smokes!!!! You are doing fantastic. You are a great inspiration to others Kelly. Yea!