Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

WE'RE IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!

Next Thursday is my 30th and Matt's 32nd birthday. I've known for awhile that he had some big surprise planned and found out last night that I was to pack some clothes because we were going somewhere! Well, this morning we got up and flew to Las Vegas!!! We are in a beautiful 33rd floor room at Mandalay Bay with an unobstructed view of the strip! What a great time and wonderful husband I have!!! I will post all about it when we get home. Thank you honey!!!! I love you so much!!! First you make me the happiest woman in the world by marrying me, then you give me the four most beautiful children in the world and now this. I just keep falling in love with you over and over again!!!

1 comment:

wildrose stamper said...

Very good job Matt on treating your lovely wife to such a wonderful birthday! I didn't know you were so romantic! What a clever nephew you are-I am so proud of you for treating your wife so special. God is smiling on you Matthew!