Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happenings

Summer is definately here and I apologize for not being able to get on here as often to update. We've been busy as usual. The week started with a birthday party on Sunday and another one last night. Yesterday we went to the Denver Zoo in the morning and had fun seeing the animals. We decided to buy the zoo membership this year as our family is growing. It is nice because it takes the pressure off to stay all day even when it's hot and the kids are tired. This way we go for a couple of hours and see other animals the next time. We went down with Gina and Parker, and of course our wonderful nanny, Vanessa. We sure hit the jackpot with her. She is wonderful with the kids and just fits right in. Don't know what I'd do without her!!

Yesterday the roofers came and tore off the old roof. Today they started putting on the new shingles. Fortunately, they finished for the afternoon right at naptime. They'll be back tomorrow morning to finish up.

I had my Weight Watchers meeting this morning and lost another 1.2, which brings my total to 23.8. So close to 25 lbs!!! I'm getting there!!

I have lots of new pictures to post once I get them off the camera. I will try to do that sometime this weekend!!

1 comment:

wildrose stamper said...

The zoo sounds like a blast. I bet the boys really enjoy it. Great job with the weight loss-you will be at your goal before you know it!!!
It was so nice seeing all of you when you came to Wisconsin!!
Aunt Irene