Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updates

Hello!!! Well, first of all, I'm happy to report that I weighed in today at Weight Watchers to find out that I've lost another 2.2 lbs. That brings my total to 17 pounds so far!!! I'm so excited! I was a little nervous after our weekend in Denver where I didn't really make the most healthy choices. I did, however, get right back on track as soon as we got home. My true test will be our week in WI.

I am happy to report that McKenna has been sleeping through the night consistently since May 16!!! There were two nights that were the exception, but other than that, she sleeps for 12 hours at night!!! Yay McKenna!! Now if she could only teach her brother to do the same. Aaron still gets up once to eat around 2:30 or 3:00, but even that isn't bad. He had been having some issues early in the morning around 5, but we started him back on the zantac and that seems to be helping. Maybe that will help him start sleeping through the night too. They are also on decent nap schedules, usually taking one long nap in their cribs. Today it happens to be at the same time as Ethan & Ryan's naps, which is allowing me to post this.

We had a nice weekend in Denver with the kids. Admittedly, it was difficult sleeping in the same room with all four kids. On the first night, Ryan had troubles sleeping and ended up in bed with us. A little while later he ended up pushing me out of bed and I ended up in bed with Ethan, who kicked the bed all night. Then Aaron was up to eat... between the three of them, I didn't get much sleep at all!! Turkeys!!!

Following are some pictures of the destruction from the tornado:


This picture was taken in front of Jen's house. The truck's windows are all blown out. The house in the background was a home daycare and part of the roof is missing.


If you look past the truck in this picture, you can see all of the house with tarped roofs and the debris all over the ground.


This picture is a relief area set up in one of the church parking lots.


Here you see Xcel trucks working diligently to get the power on. Jen & Derek had power as of yesterday, so progress is being made!



All day on Thursday and Friday, there were helicopters flying over our houses.




A little pool we had in the backyard didn't fair well from the hail.


Silly boys taking a shower after playing out in the muddy yard.


The next pictures are the ones from our weekend at the Denver Zoo and Boondocks:


Ryan wasn't too happy about having to take a picture. I'm not sure what Ethan's goofy look is for.


Looking at the polar bears!


Ethan and Daddy checking out the peacocks!


Mmmmm... ice cream!


Yummy!


Mama and the boys on the train!


Fun on the carousel!!


Daddy being silly!


Look at my guys... they're all so handsome!


Big boy Ryan driving his own go cart!


So cute!




Is that Fred & Barney?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum I would like to see their c--ks could you send me some of them nkd please or some private bathing videos would be nice

Anonymous said...

I want to see the older ones sweet bum in the shower