Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day

I haven't had a chance to update and tell you about my Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day and my family was very generous. I got a new Willow Tree Angel to add to my collection... the mother/daughter one!!! AWWWW!!! The boys made me a beautiful flower arrangment with their handprints as the flowers... so precious! We all went out to brunch and then we met my Mom at the farm for an afternoon of animals. Afterward we went to the park and then headed home for some naps! It was a great day and I am very blessed with my family!

Daddy & Ethan feeding the goats!

Daddy and the goats hanging out together!

Watch out for your hand, Ethan.

Ethan riding his big horse!


Big boy Ryan saddles up.
My beautiful flowers that my boys made me. My husband thought all week long to come up with this project for me... isn't he sweet!!!

Close-up of their hand prints... great keepsakes!!

My new Willow!

My collection... I love my Willows!! There are so many more I can't wait to get.

Our family!


Grandma Jean and her grandkids!

No comments: