Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trying something new!

Welcome to my new blogspot! I'm known for frequenting a lot of online boards and other people's blogs, so I decided it was time to start my own. I figure this way we won't have to bombard everyone's email accounts with regular updates on our four beautiful children! So, be sure to bookmark this site in your favorites list and I'll do my best to keep it updated on a frequent basis. I'm starting to get the hang of being a mom to a preschooler, a toddler and twin newborns, so my hopes are that I'll be able to post updates on a regular basis!!

For today, I'll start with a brief introduction to our family! As most of you know, on March 4, 2008, we gave birth to the final additions to our family. We, along with big brothers Ethan & Ryan, are happy to announce the arrival of our twins, Aaron Clifford & McKenna Leigh. Yes, there is now a glimmer of pink in our sea of blue! To my dear McKenna, when you are 16 and trying to go out on a date, may you cherish the love and protection that your three older (Aaron is older by one minute) brothers will shower you with!!

We also share our home with two chocolate furbabies. Although they have lost their ranking in the family since their arrival five years ago, they still hold a place in our hearts... even though Matt will try to convince you to take them home with you!!

I'll end with a note of many thanks to all that have helped us in the past month! Travis & Shauna who stayed with the boys during our stay in the hospital. Jean for taking a couple of days off work to entertain the boys during the days. Sarah & Christi for having fun & safe places for the boys to play and we wouldn't have to worry about them. All of our friends from MOPS and other areas who have so generously been delivering us meals for the past 3 weeks! Tom & Elaine for coming out from WI to help us in so many ways... from entertaining the boys, to cooking & cleaning, to building us a garden and doing yard work!! To all of our friends and family in general, for your kind words and helpful hands... we are so very blessed in more ways than one can count!!

With that I'll have to end as Princess McKenna is beckoning me to feed her, as I'm sure her brother will be doing momentarily as well!!

No comments: